Maine
Options

Changes, part 2.

As you know, JaimeBeth9 has stepped down as moderator to allow someone else a chance.  I have been given that chance.  I hope to help get the board moving like it used to be, and like many other boards are.  I'm hoping to pull in "activities" from other boards to keep things lively, and to allow us a chance to get to know each other better and to better support each other through this amazing, yet stressful time.For those of you who are new to the board, I'm Mel.  Glenn and I finally celebrated our big day on October 11th, 2009 after 6.5 years of dating.    I got a lot of great advice from knotties on various boards during my planning, and I hope each of you has that opportunity also.  I welcome any suggestions of activities that you may have seen on other boards to help get things shaking here.  I have a few ideas up my sleeve, but welcome any of your ideas as well.Thanks again to Jaimebeth9 for her time put in as moderator!

Re: Changes, part 2.

• Options
    Torir911Torir911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hopefully this board will get more alive :) Chayer-- I've been meaning to ask you for some type of a review on your reception site. That's where my FI and I are planning on having our reception. If you don't want everybody to read it please shoot me an email at V_Ross02@hotmail.com Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really think we should try to have some GTG I always see the girls on another board having them and they look like so much fun, but I am unfortunately too far away to go to those
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mel, thanks for taking over.  Jaimebeth, thanks for everything you've done!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards