Maine
Options

Any French's Point brides? Past/Present/Future?

I have been flirting with the idea of a destination wedding at French's and was wondering if any one here has had any experiences with them?
Any info would be much appreciated!!

Re: Any French's Point brides? Past/Present/Future?

• Options
    HE&MEHE&ME member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I know several people who were married there and LOVED it!  The set up was beautiful and the event staff is fantastic.  Good luck.
  • Options
    I used to live right by there, and we looked there.  It is a gorgeous venue.  The downsides for us were that you couldn't try any of the food until you booked, and there are not really any places to stay right around French's Point (there is a Best Western in Bucksport, a few smaller places in Searsport, and then Belfast has most of the options...there is a motel across the highway from where French's Point is, but the lady that showed us French's Point said not to consider it for lodging).  

We ended up getting married at the Harraseeket Inn in Freeport, and it was lovely.
  • Options

Any idea on the average cost for French's Point? It is beautiful!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_any-frenchs-point-brides-pastpresentfuture?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:98Discussion:1577805b-b16f-495c-b1df-c6ceb83b1286Post:3ee4c5e7-8063-459b-bca4-abb1f9eb17b8">Re: Any French's Point brides? Past/Present/Future?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any idea on the average cost for French's Point? It is beautiful!
    Posted by JennaLo388[/QUOTE]

<div>I don't remember exactly, but I think it started around $185/person--not sure if that includes alcohol.</div>
  • Options

thank you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards