Maine

Favors - check! PIP

plato79plato79 member
First Anniversary First Comment
175 favors complete. The picture is of the opened box and a closed one to give you the whole feel. The sticker says our names under the image and over the image it reads: Thank you for joining us on this special day!

Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!

Re: Favors - check! PIP

• edited December 2011
    Those look great!  Those are the Lindt truffles?  Did you get them all in gold and blue?
  • hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love your stickers!  That's one of my favorite wedding styles from VP!  I used it for a bunch of things!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    They look great!  And delicious!

Married 9.4.11
  • plato79plato79 member
    edited December 2011
    Jessicabessica - Yes, all blue & gold. FI & I wanted to do white chocolate for the favor, so those were the two versions of white chocolate they had. We also bought milk & PB (red & orange wrappers) for the welcome bags. They were SO nice about counting out all the truffles in the amounts we wanted. I was SO impressed with my Lindt experience. 

All in all, each favor cost roughly $1.43 per person!!  

Hcorrigan - I loooooved the sticker too! Thanks!!

Thanks everyone! :)
  • edited December 2011
    very cute...this is a good idea. I knew I wanted to do favor boxes, but wasn't sure what to put in. This is elegant and reasonably prices! Did you order from online?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • plato79plato79 member
    edited December 2011
    Shandorfml - I didn't order them online but you can order them online under their bulk section. I also ordered boxes from all occasions giftware in Ontario, Canada (this company was also fabulous to work with - my order was packed and shipped the same day I called it in). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards