Maine

Shawnee Peak info?

Hi ladies....I contacted Shawnee Peak about possibly having our wedding up there next year, but still haven't heard back from them.  I creeped older posts that lead me to assume it's not unusual for a late reply.  I want to call them (since I e-mailed before) and I can't find the link to their wedding info on their website anymore!  Can someone help me with a contact name or number?  Are they no longer doing weddings? Or are they in complete snow season mode?  They seem to be the only reasonably priced location for more than 100 people.  Thanks for any help! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Shawnee Peak info?

• edited December 2011
    Hi there,

Yes, there are a few of us that have gotten married at Shawnee Peak!  If you go to the shawnee peak website the wedding info is under the Programs tab and then group functions.  Here it is also:  http://www.shawneepeak.com/programs/group/weddings/

Scott Condon is the person to contact:

Scott Condon

Group Sales and IT Director

Shawnee Peak

207-647-8444 ext, 24

207-647-3203 Fax

scott@shawneepeak.com

He can take a little while to get back to you, especially during ski season! 

If you have any other questions, feel free to email me:  Kthrncase@yahoo.com

• littlefieldmjlittlefieldmj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much Kateinater!!  That is a really big help! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Hey, butting in a little late, but I'm going to PM you Scott's cell number. Yes, he's hard to get in touch with, so I would just keep trying -- don't worry about pestering (at least, I didn't!). Good luck!

ETA: I tried to PM you but it says user not found. If you email me at willandmindy AT gmail DOT com or PM me, I'll send it to you! It's probably the better way to reach Scott.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards