Maine

Any opinions or reviews of Camden Harbour Inn

I am currently in the process of planning a Sep wedding. I was orginally wanted to have it at the Samoset on 9-10-11, but unfortunately that date is already taken but I don't have to have that date.  The Samoset does have some other days available in Sep but I have now expanded my search.  I came across the Camden Harbour Inn and was wondering if anyone else has looked into them. I'm having a smallish wedding of about 50-60 and don't really want to spend more than 10,000 on the reception, but I want a very classy upscale feel. Please let me know if you have any opinions on them or reviews.

Thanks,

Cristy

Re: Any opinions or reviews of Camden Harbour Inn

• edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding reception this summer at the Camden Harbour Inn and it was beautiful!  The location in amazing you can see the harbor from the main room.  The food is amazing as well.  It has an overall classy feeling.  I love it.  I live in Camden now and I think it's the best place in the area.  It is on the expensive side but I think with less guests you would be able to stick to your budget.  Good luck planning!
  • HE&MEHE&ME member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's a beautiful spot and the new staff is excellent. I think it would make a great choice if you can't get the Samoset. Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards