Maine

Rehearsal Dinner suggestions (South Coast)

I'm looking for places to have a RD in the Kennebunkport or York area.  My ceremony is in Kennebunkport, so we'll be there for the rehearsal, but all the people that will be there are also from or staying in York since that's where our reception is.  My FI and I are paying for the RD and don't have the biggest budget but would love to do a BBQ or something laid back.  I'd really love any input since I'm not familiar with the area!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rehearsal Dinner suggestions (South Coast)

• kay0003kay0003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Maybe look into the Lobster Barn in York.  I went to a wedding there and  I'm pretty sure they can do the laid back BBQ style you're looking for and I don't think its that expensive.

• edited December 2011

I went to a RD in York at Foster's. They had live music and dancing. Everyone sits  on pinic benches. Food and service was good.

• edited December 2011
    i was going to ask the same question today! any suggestions are welcome!!
  • aallen54321aallen54321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alissons in kennebunkport
  • edited December 2011
    We actually found out that our favorite restaurant in Kennebunkport, Federal Jack's, does rehearsal dinners.  We still haven't had a chance to talk to them about any of the details, but that's the place at the top of our list right now.  Thanks for all the suggestions though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards