Maine

Where is everyone???

I hate how slow our board is. We need to try & perk it up! What can we do ladies??? I want to have to stalk our board to keep up with posts!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where is everyone???

• edited December 2011
    Agreed...  this board has always been one of the slower ones on my list, but this is crazy slow lately...
    Cry
  • edited December 2011
    I agree, I check every night and no one has posted anything new....
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, let's get it going! I hate seeing my name on here so much...it makes me feel like a crazy poster!
    Anniversary
  • krisdoug13krisdoug13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I've been MIA...classes have been CRAZY, I've been pretty much non-stop for the last month.  Had "spring break" last week, but it wasn't really a break as I had so much studying and catching up to do!! We wanted to do some wedding planning, however we ended up completely rethinking everything!! One of our friends is getting married this summer in the the Bahamas, so we got to thinking that we liked that idea.  Do the wedding and honeymoon all at once!! So needless to say we completely wasted the week because we both (independently) came to the conclusion that we only wanted to do a destination wedding because we just want to get away!! It's been a couple of years since our last real get away, and our next will be the honeymoon.  So, now we're back on track!! We finished our guest list and gave it to our parents to look over to make additions/subtractions.  Next step...booking the church and reception venue!
  • edited December 2011
    Sounds like you're on track, krisdoug! Hopefully things slow down for you school-wise.

Every time there's wedding and family-related drama, FI and I talk about how we should have done the destination thing, and just invited our immediate family, no big reception to plan, no 100+ people to please! That honeymoon will feel so nice once it's all over. Do you know where you're going yet?
    Anniversary
  • krisdoug13krisdoug13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Exactly!  We don't know where yet- we're looking at all-inclusive resorts in the Carribean/Bahamas.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards