Maine

Bar Harbor Area Photographer at a Good Price?

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is having a good time planning weddings!  We are getting married in Bar Harbor at the end of August and are looking for a photographer who is reasonably priced (I budgeted $1,500, but I don't know if this is too low after seeing some photographers price sheets?). 

Any recommendations of people that would fit into this $1,500 budget?

Thanks!

Re: Bar Harbor Area Photographer at a Good Price?

• edited February 2013
    Portrait New England. They did an awesome job on my wedding last May. They are definitely within your budget, at least for coverage. Their work is stunning too and I love that you always get two photographers. Hopefully they are available- they tend to book up pretty quick.
    Btw, your budget isn't too low. You just have to hunt around more for good photographers at that price.
  • When I married my ex in Bar Harbor we used a family friend because prices were so high and the friend had great ideas..so I didn't use an actual photographer business.

My advise - don't limit yourself to only Bar Harbor photographers.  You could try to search around Ellsworth, Blue Hill areas as well since those towns are close by and most business people in the area expect a small amount of travel. 

HTH

• Sorry I don't have her number, but I know you can find her online.  Elizabeth Stanley does great work at a reasonable price.  She is very good at negotiating with you.  I think she goes under E Stanley Photography and is in the midcoast, but will travel.  Good luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards