Maine

Happy Wedding Week dmcphee!!

I know you have a lot of out of town guests coming in, and this week will be crazy for you, but enjoy it all!  I am so excited to hear all about it and see the pics!  Congrats!
Married 9.4.11

Re: Happy Wedding Week dmcphee!!

• edited December 2011
    Congratulations, dmcphee!  Can't wait to hear all about it and I hope you enjoy all your guests and every minute of the celebration!
  • hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope your week goes smoothly and you're able to enjoy every minute leading up to your big day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have a wonderful, fabulous wedding!!! I wish you the very best and hope that your wedding is all that you ever dreamed!!! hugs!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
  • edited December 2011
    Plato!!!!  You're back - we missed you!  How was everything?  You owe us a post and some pics.  :)
    Married 9.4.11
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Plato!!  And Chris, it is so awesome of you to start these threads and generally keep us in order!
  • edited December 2011
    Have a wonderful week preparing and remember to just enjoy the day no matter what happens!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  The first wave of guest arrives today, then the rest will slowly trickle in as th week goes on.  I've been battling a head cold since Friday, but I'm really looking foward to a fun week, and trying to enjoy every second.  Talk to you ladies soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am so excited for you! I hope people will help you and not just get you stressed out. Enjoy everything they all love you and are there for you. Have a wonderful wedding!!!
  • amshaw1amshaw1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards