Maine

free boudoir photography

Hi girls

Just thought I'd throw this out there.

http://portraitnewengland.com/

This is a husband and wife wedding photography team that is currently offering free boudoir shoots with a cd and release form. The catch is you have to sign a model release form. I really wanted to do this, but was not about to spend the money on Shelly Rose. Her pictures are nice, but I thought waaaay overpriced.

Anywho, the couple is very nice. I made a friend of mine come with me. They'll come to your house, or you can rent a hotel room (which is what I did)

They actually paid for the room for me, but they ended up spending the night there, so I don't think it's something they would do for others.

So if it's something you were interested in doing, and you don't mind being one of their example models (your name isn't on anything) you can get some awesome photos for free.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions, or just ask them here.

I'm very scatter brained so i'm adding this on. Nayome is the wife and she told me her husband didn't have to be there. I have no shame, so I told her it was fine. I'm glad he was there. From what I could tell his pictures were coming out better than hers, and he was also better at "directing" my friend and I. Nayome was pretty nervous I think, since she doesn't normally pose people as a wedding photographer. Just a thought.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards