Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Website for Selling Dresses?

Hey girls!I decided to go with a different wedding dress and have 2 old prom dresses.  Does anyone know a good website where I can post these dresses to sell them in the Pittsburgh area?**HIII SEEEESSTER!  Are you proud?(:**

Re: Website for Selling Dresses?

• edited December 2011
    I would put them on Craigslist. That is the only place that would be free to list them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Trash to Treasure on here?Wedding Bee Classifieds?Oncewed.com?
  • jennybean2010jennybean2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ::gasp!:: hiii seeeeeesssssttteeerrr!! i AM proud! *wipes tear away*i love seeing threads and then realizing it's you! that makes me smile! i second their posts. put it on craigslist, trash to treasure (up top there is a drop down list of boards, scroll down till you find it, the board looks a lil different from the rest of them). you could also try the pennysaver for right around home-it's free if the price of the item is under $25, but i forget what it costs if the price is over that. you could also do ebay. it isn't free, but the % they take from the winning total is nominal and you don't even notice it. i just tried to sell a bunch of stuff on ebay with no luck. FAIL! nobody wants my crap! haha.my last thought is for you to put an ad up at school. maybe some students are in need of a dress!XOXOXOXOXO
  • edited December 2011
    I think the Pennysaver actually raised the price for free adds to $50, but I'm not positive about that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards