Maine
Options

On the Marsh

Has anyone ever been to/had a wedding at On the Marsh in Kennebunk Lower Village? Is it reasonable. Was it nice? Any help is appreciated. :-)

Re: On the Marsh

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I use to work for a different Jeff Harrison Country Club (Penobscot Valley) in Orono when I was in school.  We did a lot of weddings up there and they were wonderful!! I also traveled down to work events at the Old Marsh Country Club when they were just opening.. the venue & landscaping seemed great!  I think the prices are reasonable.. but I haven't looked into it in almost 3 years so.. Definitely worth looking into though!  Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hah woops nvm! Wrong place!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting having my reception at On the Marsh in October. We were looking for an intimate dinner feel and that is exactly what they offer. It is definitely not your traditional wedding venue. The grounds are beautiful and the food is delish.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We looked into it. its beautiful but we are having such a small wedding it didnt make financial sense for us (40 or so people) I believe their minimum (food, venue, booze) is $12,000 and you get the place to yourself of course. they have a beautiful spot for an outdoor ceremony as well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards