Maine
Options

sugarloaf hair and makeup

Hey Ladies!
So I am getting marred at Sugarloaf in May.  I went for a hair trial at one place in Kingfield and it did not go well.  I found another person in the area and it was just ok.  Does anyone know of a sylist that will travel to sugarloaf (we rented the two penthous suites so we could get ready in those) 

Also we are having our rehersal dinner on Thursday and the wedding on Saturday.  On Friday my fiance and all is friends are doing a "golfing with the groom" day.  And i was supposed to have a spa day with my friends but again I am having a REALLY hard time finding someone to travel.  We are looking for about 10 manicures and 10 pedicures so we really need atleast two people.

TIA!     

Re: sugarloaf hair and makeup

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've never used these people, but I've read a lot of positive reviews about them:

http://www.idospas.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend got married at Sugarloaf last summer and we actually drove out to Madison to have our hair and make up done. I can't think of what the name of the place was , but the building itself looked like a castle. I am sure if you do a search for hair salon madison or something you could find it. They did an awesome job! I was very hapy with my hair and makeup!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards