Maine
Options

FOUND MY DRESS!

I loved this dress when I tried it on, even picked out all the accessories, but it was too early and I was too scared to buy it already...but ever since I left I have been calling it MY dress, so I guess it is just a matter of time before I go back to order it! What do you all think:

Re: FOUND MY DRESS!

• Options
    plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh man! What a gorgeous dress and such beautiful details!!! Beautiful pick!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! Can you believe I talked myself out of trying it on the first time I saw it because I thought it has too much detail! Now I can't imagine wearing a dress with out it!
  • Options
    plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can believe it...haha. I was looking at the plainest dresses, then someone picked out a really lacey one for me to try on and I loooooved it. It's funny how we have ideas in our head about what we want, but then once we try on different dresses, those ideas go out the window! haha I'm so happy you gave the dress a second chance! It's SOOOO pretty!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's beautiful!  I love the fitted top and the more flared skirt combo, and the details look lovely.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful dress!  Congrats!
    Married 9.4.11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone! Mom says we can order it next week! This from the lady who keeps saying "you have plenty of time"...She must really like it! 
  • Options
    Krista521Krista521 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats! your dress is beautiful!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    littlefieldmjlittlefieldmj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congrats on finding such a beautiful dress!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards