Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Re: Angela, KR, and Stace

• Options
    themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Shannon, that's a really helpful article.  I printed it to save :)

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, thanks.  There were some good tips on there!  I bookmarked.But some of them scare me too!  Haha!  ;)
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!  Lots of good tips!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, also Ang and Stace...My mom was at the Gabriel Brother's in Washington and she said they a bunch of AT LOFT maternity clothes. She said she bought me a cropped heavier black jacket (like for work) and a longer brown sweater, plus a pair of pants and 2 t-shirts for $35. 
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohh, thanks KR!  I just started buying some maternity clothes this past weekend!  I'll have to take a ride out there to check it out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So what kind of symptoms do you guys have right now?  Are you showing at all?  Do you still have spotting?  I'm just curious...
  • Options
    themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    KR- thanks for the tip!Sara- I have really no symptoms from what I can tell, other than being extremely exhausted.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So what kind of symptoms do you guys have right now? Are you showing at all? Do you still have spotting? I'm just curious...Very tired and food aversions, but that's about it.  And no to the spotting, I haven't spotted at all.  I wouldn't say I'm really showing, but people close to me can see the difference.  Anybody who doesn't know wouldn't be able to tell by looking at me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm scared of this link! Who wants to breastfeed on the toilet?***takes 2 BCP's right away***:) Just kidding, you guys will be way cooler than that and have very calm babies!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG, Kristen that was one of the things that scared me.  I'm feeling pretty good - nauseous most of the day, but I'll take that if it means no vom!  And tired tired tired.  Not showing, but I've gained a few pounds and almost all my clothes are tight.  I should not have worn the pants I'm wearing today, lol.  Thanks for asking!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards