Maine

dress question. please help!!

I found the perfect dress but there is one small issue.. I think it makes my breasts look like they are on full display. I'm 5ft 2, 125 pounds and natural size 32 triple d. The dress I found has a sweetheart neckline and mermaid style. I tried on one size and it fit for the most part, only the small of my back area would need to be taken in. I'm considering getting a size up so that it can be altered to my body. While the other one fit my chest for the most part, I think if I get a bigger size it won't be as fitted.

Should I get the size I tried on or go bigger. Not sure what to do.

thanks for reading!

Re: dress question. please help!!

• Did you try on the next size up?  If you have the ability to do that, I would.  Sometimes, a bigger size doesn't mean more material to cover the girls.  Sometimes it means a bigger neckline to put them more on display.

One of my bridesmaids was a little disproportioned and they had her order the size that fit the biggest part of her (she has really wide hips compared to the rest of her body). 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I will go back and try it on a bigger size. I just felt pressured by the sales person to buy that day and that size so I had to walk away and think about it.

thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards