Maine

Centerpieces!

rcfjddrcfjdd member
First Comment
I still have yet to come up with what I want to use for centerpieces. I have a few ideas but I would like to make them myself and am not a huge fan of the flower thing. Also where I am having my reception we are not allowed to have candles or confetti! Please help me I need to get them done asap! Thank you.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Centerpieces!

• mlhw NHmlhw NH member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    What about battery LED candles instead of true candles inside of some type of lantern??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I like the lantern idea too. (Hey, I'm actually selling some! Wink). Or maybe a fruit centerpiece; I've seen it with lemons, limes or apples:

Or you could do branches with paper flowers:

Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • schadbourneschadbourne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i vote tissue paper flowers because that is what I am doing, it is time consuming but super cheap. Each sheet of paper makes two flowers and i paid 99 cents for 40 sheets of tissue paper. I have been using 2 dollar floral wire and beads for the center that i got  on sale for 2 dollars. They are cheap and beautiful, here is my trial

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarachad/4477408569

tell us about where you are getting married/colors/ theme ect
       if we know a little more about you we can have better suggestions
  • edited December 2011
    How about jars of candy on each table? 

I've also seem folks Board Games on each table - Monopoly, Life, Trouble... The people guests LOVED it and they really mingled after the food was done so that they could all play whatever game they wanted.

Another thought - My sister's wedding is going to be in January, and she's doing plates of snow-flake cookies on a silver tiered platter.
    August 28th, HERE I COME!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards