Maine
Options

....Hello, anyone there?

It has been very quiet in here lately. What is everyone working on?

My update
I got my invites in and I am not entirly happy but It was printed through vista print so I cant expect perfection but it is just a spacing issue and I can fix it with a pair of scissors so all is not lost.
Also I am talking to the lady that Molly had for her flowers and about to order those.Does it ever seem to anyone that their lists get longer by the day?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ....Hello, anyone there?

• Options
    i havent done much besides book my venue! since my wedding is next october there arent to many things i can get done now besides starting my guest list and go dress shopping! which i am doing end of may :):):):)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    also, nikkay19- do you have the dimensions to the venue?! i am trying to figure out placing of tables and such!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    No I had planned on taking some when i went back up the last time and completely forgot. I am going to go up soon to see the guesthouses because I havent seen them yet and we are staying in them for two days.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    the guest houses are GORGEOUS! if you do get some dimensions could you possibly send them to me??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Of Course!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards