Maine
Options

Possible Pre Sale

So i have a lot of stuff that I am going to sell from my wedding and I need some of the money now to finish paying for it. Do you guys think it is too early to do a pre sale? My wedding is in September.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Possible Pre Sale

• Options
    I would say yes because what if things get damaged, etc?  Then what happens?  I think in August you could potentially do it but again, I personally wouldn't pay for something so far in advance knowing things could change.  Sorry to be a downer. 
  • Options
    I definitely think it's too early.  So much can happen between now and a wedding that would happen after yours that I can't see many people being interested in paying now.

The only thing that I made arrangements to sell prior to my wedding were the Tolsby frames that I used for table numbers.  It was something that was highly unlikely to be damaged, and they are in such high demand (you can't order them on ikia.com) that the person was willing to pay for them a few weeks before I could send them.  I didn't post them for sale, someone posted that they were looking to buy some and she wanted mine before anyone else had the chance to scoop them up.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards