Maine

York Harbor Reading Room

Hi,
I'm having my wedding at the York Harbor Reading Room 9/24/11.  I would love to chat with some brides who have had their wedding their to talk flowers, flow, DJs, food, etc.  Anyone open to this?

Thanks,
Steph

Re: York Harbor Reading Room

• edited December 2011
    I am actually getting married the following weekend there 10/1/11 so I would love to follow the chain and exchange ideas, etc.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies! We had our ceremony and reception at the York Harbor Reading Room last September - What a gorgeous venue! Let me know if you have any specific questions that I can help with. Happy planning! ~ Jill
  • edited December 2011
    hi girls. i am just starting me venue search and came across the reading room. if you don't mind me asking, were the prices reasonable? and did you ahve your ceremony there as well or off site?
  • sbuia45sbuia45 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

Can we all excange personal email addresses so we can chat off-line?

Thanks,
    Steph
  • Lindds424Lindds424 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Girls,
    My fiance and I just saw the Reading Room this past weekend as a potential wedding venue for our 2012 wedding, and of course, we loved it!  We haven't definitely decided on the venue yet, but its currently our top runner.  I'd be really interested to hear what some of you have to say about planning your wedding there, or what it was like to have your wedding here.  I realize this post is a few months old, but I would really appreciate any advice!

Thanks,
    Lindsay
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies, I am getting married at the York Harbor reading room Sept 2012, I would love any advice you have! What photographers are you using? 
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Everyone,

I'm getting married at the YHRR on october 15th 2011, I'd love to talk to you guys about ceremony set up, vendors, etc:)

anyone want to exchange emails? I'd love to talk!

Amanda
  • edited December 2011
    Hi -
    I would also love to talk to brides getting married at the YHRR.  
    Does anyone have contact information for a bride who used this venue in the past?
    I'm looking to exchange personal emails to talk logistics.
    Thanks!

Alison
  • sbuia45sbuia45 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm getting married 9/24/11... here is my email address: sbuia@hotmail.com.

• edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies,

My fiance and I are also looking into the reading room for our 2012 wedding. I noticed most of you have dates coming up. How has youre experience been so far? What is the reading room like from a financial point? Any suggestions for there?

Thanks!
  • Hi there! I'm also very interested in getting married there for the summer of 2013. Any recent brides willing to share advice? Pricing details? I'd love to pick your brains!
  • 5nikki55nikki5 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2013
    Does anyone have a price ballpark for the York Harbor Reading Room??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards