Maine

Ceremony/Reception Location for April

Hello :)

I am looking for a venue to hold our April wedding. Obviously, April weather in Maine is wet to say the least, so I am looking for one indoor venue to hold our ceremony and Friday night cocktail reception. As far as location, I am from the Lewiston/Auburn area so no more then 40 miles in either direction is ideal.

If anyone has any suggestions, they would be GREATLY appreciated!

Re: Ceremony/Reception Location for April

• edited December 2011
    --Hilton Garden Inn Auburn Riverwatch
    --Pineland Farms
    --Poland Spring Resort
    --Martindale Country Club
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

My brother got married at the Regency Hotel in the Old Port - ceremony and reception.  They did an amazing job.  It is a historic hotel.  Gorgeous inside and out.  The staff was amazing to work with - very accomodating, and the food was excellent.  All for an exceptionally reasonable price.  I feel like I sound like a commercial, but honestly,  I really can't say enough wonderful things about them.  I don't know if Portland is too far, but if not, definitely look at the Regency.  They have several rooms to choose from based on the size of your wedding.  Also, the guest rooms were lovely.  And, can't beat the location for guests that want to have stuff to do during down time.

• edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies :)
  • HE&MEHE&ME member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure how far Rockport is from that area, but I'll say it again.  I LOVE the Samoset Resort!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards