Maine

wedding hair/makeup????

does anyone have any recommendations for hair/makeup in Maine?
I'm getting married up at Sunday River, so hoping to find someone close in Maine that will travel.

thanks!

Re: wedding hair/makeup????

• jaka1023jaka1023 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    does anyone have any recommendations for hair/makeup in Maine?
    I'm getting married up at Sunday River, so hoping to find someone close in Maine that will travel.

thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Try posting this on your local board. They will be more useful :)
  • edited December 2011
    I have hired Joya Beauty to travel to Newry for my wedding.  She does airbrush makeup and is not cheap, but does amazing work and her charges include travel, etc. 

I have hired Island Indulgence Spa to travel to our place to do hair for the moms and jr bridesmaids.  (My hairdresser from home is coming for me and my girls.)  I will do a review after my wedding on how they did. 

Happy planning!  Where at Sunday River are you getting married?  We have rented Ski esta.  I cannot wait!
    Married 9.4.11
  • HE&MEHE&ME member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out From This Day Forward traveling wedding makeup service in Maine. They travel all over the state and are phenomenol.  You can also check them out on WeddingWire.  They can also refer you to some excellent hair stylists who travel. Good luck and keep us posted, sounds like a great spot!!
  • lilvirklilvirk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone know of a good hairdresser/makeup in Kennebunkport? Getting married here in Oct.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards