Maine
Options

augusta bridal shop closing?

I saw this ad on Craigslist...does anyone know anything about this? What shop it is that's closing? I'm wondering if it's worth taking a look to see if there are any cheap shoes or accessories...

http://maine.craigslist.org/clo/1573902120.html
Anniversary

Re: augusta bridal shop closing?

• Options
    kcole5244kcole5244 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw that too! I meant to post here but forgot. I'd also love any info anyone has!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Ladies,

I emailed Brenda the owner today and this is what I found out.  The shop is called Brenda's Alterations, Tailoring, and Bridal.  This is what she told me:
    I just started selling my merchandise this week. I have alot of names, such as 
    eden,marys,
    devinci, impressions, avolon, maggie, emerald, lingerie, shoes, jewelry, bridal
    acces. prom
    excite, faviana, kiss kiss, and more , I have tuxedo's complete with shoes.
    As far as my last day of business that I am not sure of. depends on our things
    go.

Hope this helps! My MOH and I are going to check it out this week.  I'll post back on here how it goes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, I kind of want to see what she's got for jewelry and shoes. Let us know what it's like!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I drove by Brenda's this weekend and saw a sign in front of the shop that said Moving Sale 50% off. I'm not sure if it is everything or only specific things...It looks like a very small shop.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I checked it out yesterday, and it's very slim pickings.  Hardly any jewlery.  Most of the dresses had sample stamped on the back.  I didn't really think it was worth it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

You can get a tux there for $75 and this includes everything...even shoes! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards