Maine

Has anyone had experience with this DJ?

DJ Danny DeBruin, from DeBruin Entetainment. Debruin Entertainment recently merged with Maine Event Entertainment's DJ Mike Young, to be become Northeast DJs. Anyway, has anyone ever used/heard of him? The website seems awesome, his prices seem reasonable, and his communication is great through e-mail. I was just hoping to get any reviews from you ladies that might help us decide. Choosing a DJ is so hard!! I know nothing about it..

Re: Has anyone had experience with this DJ?

• edited December 2011
    We are using Greg Young from Northeast DJs and have had nothing but a positive experience so far!  He has been very professional and we are excited to have him.  I have actually recommended him to some of my friends who are getting married. 
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Greg Young with Northeast DJ's..  He has been nothing but nice to us so far and he seems really fresh with ideas.  We're going to be meeting with him next month to figure out the flow of our reception and music selections.
    Christine & Paul- October 2, 2010
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

My Bio
  • jdenormandiejdenormandie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Dan.He was very flexible when we wanted to meet him. We were driving through Portland, and literally with an hour notice he met us off one of the exits to have some coffee and talk about his services. His reposnse to emails are always very prompt, as you pointed out. My guy had a really good "feeling" about Dan, and so we are going with him.
  • edited December 2011
    No personal experiences, but he came highly recommended from my photog.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We just booked Northeast DJs (I am working with Greg) for our wedding. They are very fast to respond to emails and when Greg is at an event Dan will email us letting us know he's tied up. Communication has been amazing and they are younger guys with some awesome ideas. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards