Maine
Options

Bachelorette party in Portland

Does anyone have ideas of fun things to do on a bachelorette weekend in Portland? Looking for ideas about good bars/restaurants to visit, shows or other fun activities...
Thanks!

Re: Bachelorette party in Portland

• Options
    i know they have kareoke at old port tavern, not sure what night! also doing hibachi before going out is a fun thing to do.  getting a mani at a spa during the day is also popular.  hope these help
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I second the Hibatchi reccomendation- theres a few really good ones! the one right in town Portland is called Fuji, they have a nice sophisticated atmosphere and theres a new one in Biddeford (30 minutes south of portland on the highway) that is AMAZING, and is a bit more of a party type atmosphere, its called KOBE- and the Night life in the Old Port is always good.
  • Options
    When are you having your party? I hosted a party in Portland a few years ago. Here are a few ideas depending on the season:

Take a trip to Peaks Island (15-20 minute ride), rent some bikes and cruise around the island. There is a great road that takes you all around the perimeter of the island, viewing the ocean for nearly the entire ride.

Go for a sail on one of the many windjammers based out of Portland. I suggested The Frances. Their website is www.mainesailingadventures.com

Sushi at Yosaku (best in Portland in my opinion)

Karoake at the Old Port Tavern was something very different for us but ended up being super fun

Port City Music Hall is a great venue for music

Local 188 (another great restaurant with a fun atmosphere)

Grace (beautiful renovated church, spectacular ambiance, good drinks and apps)

Hope this helps.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards