Maine
Options

Vendor Reviews!

My wedding day went great, we lucked out with the storm  from Irene holding off until the Limo was dropping us off at out Hotel! Here are the reviews:

The Woodlands (Ceramony/Reception) Falmouth ME
AAA+++++++

They were amazing! We didn't have to do any set up or take down/cleanup. The food was amazing, people still are talking about it. The waitstaff was amazing and took care of our guests perfectly. The head Butler Benjamin is amazing he was at one point running behind the golf cart we were using to get around for pictures with my bouquet and my glass of wine. We had only one issue and it was taken car of immediatly by the Manager (i was never even aware of the issue until the next day). Anyways I could go on and on but the Woodlands was well worth the extra money we spent.

DJ- Jim Fahey
AAA+

Jim was great he played a wide range of music and had everybody on the dance floor most of the time. He also was great about the do not play list and must play. There were people who kept harrassing him to play a few songs i was adamant about not playing and he held out! Smart man haha

Cake- Edible Delights
A-

The cake was beautiful exactly what i wanted the only down fall was it was dry. The frosting and filling was great though.

Florist- Emily Carter Floral
A+

The Flowers were beautiful, they were more then what i was expecting and were perfect!

Photographer: Monica Moore
AAA++++++

OMG this lady didnt stop she was like the energizer bunny the minute she arrived at the hotel her camera was glued to her face and she serioulsy didn't put it down until the end of the reception. I have seen some of the photos and they are amazing!!! 

Limo: Atlantic Limo
F

The guy showed up an Hour early with the wrong limo we had requested the town car limo and he showed up with the stretch hummer, my dad fought with him because they wanted more money for it. Thank god I had kept all the emails and such. The driver then proceeded to pace, chain smoke, and say "I have another party to get to" over and over again. So we hurried so he would shut up. So we started to load into the limo to find it was dirty and there was food all over the seats, my mom had to wipe it down so I could sit. Oncfe at our destination drove over about 10 curbs. So I wouldn't recomend them to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Limo for After the wedding: Lily's
A+

They were on time with the right limo the stretch Lincoln Navigator amd it was sparkling clean. The driver was great he was very polite. We went out in the Old Port after with all of our friends and such this is why we had a second limo. And he was great about dropping us off and picking us up.

My hair was done by a friend and she did a great job. So I think thats everything but I can't remember!!!!  If I think of anything later i will post! Happy Weddings Everybody!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards