Maine

Wedding Venue Done!

We put our deposit down on Martindale Country Club. I knew it was the place from when we went to check it out. They are affordable and its a nice place. What is included for what we are paying is great. They had everything we wanted. Good quilaty fresh food that they are known for. A chef that has been there many years and a staff with years expericence. They have no extra hidden fees like if you decided to have an extra hour reception or charge you for chairs. We have the room for whole day/night. We plan on having ceremony there outside. But we dont have to decide on that yet. That was a huge plus we found out when we made our deposit. Also if we have a recipe(s) we can give it to them and they can make them for us. Not that I plan to do that but that is cool. And unlike some places where you have a time limit they dont. We checked a place that only allows you and your guests a certin amount of drinks. Also another place was a curfew if we didnt have all the rooms booked. A plus about this place is they do everything for you to make you less stressed. Such as put out your decoration etc. Also a room to get ready in. I am just really happy about this and just wanted to share. Now on to the next step.

Re: Wedding Venue Done!

• So it appears that The Knot ate your post because there is nothing here!

Do you mind sharing what you decided again? 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_wedding-venue-done?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:98Discussion:986e195b-6773-4ded-9fb4-3ae529f31040Post:3611268f-579a-4a92-8d05-c2f07029c19f">Re: Wedding Venue Done!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So it appears that The Knot ate your post because there is nothing here! Do you mind sharing what you decided again? 
    Posted by hcorrigan34[/QUOTE]

Humm weird yeah it is martindale country club. Really nice place and everything we were looking for and great price. They do alot for you and no hidden fees and we have it for the whole day and night. No time limit great qulity fresh food. Great spot for ceremony.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_wedding-venue-done?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:98Discussion:986e195b-6773-4ded-9fb4-3ae529f31040Post:3611268f-579a-4a92-8d05-c2f07029c19f">Re: Wedding Venue Done!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So it appears that The Knot ate your post because there is nothing here! Do you mind sharing what you decided again? 
    Posted by hcorrigan34[/QUOTE]

Why does it do that? I can't see any of my previous posts! I don't know what happened... :-/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards