Maine

*dmcphee*

Hi ! I don't often post on the knot, just come on the boards every once and a while so I don't really know how to send a private message to you, thought this might work!  I just looked at the alterations post and saw your post about Sarah M and adding straps to your dress. I just booked all my alterations apointments with Sarah and I too want to add straps to my dress and your post about not really knowing how to verbalize what you wanted sounded just like me!! I was wondering if you had before and after pics of your dress (with/without the straps) so I couldg get a sneak peak of her (hopefully) amazing work!

Re: *dmcphee*

• edited December 2011
    Sure, no problem.  I actually had sleeves added to my dress, not straps, but hopefully you can still get some inspiration :)

Before;

After:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting. I'm considering doing something similar. It's nice to see the before and after. You're going to look so beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
  • kcole5244kcole5244 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! Sarah M is soo highly recommended by everyone who knows about her, I can't wait to go to my first fitting next month, I hope she lives up to it! I'm sure she will, your dress looks great
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards