Maine
Options

PSA: ideeli wedding sale (dresses, accessories, etc.)

I don't know if you all are ideeli members or know of the site.  I have been on it for a couple of months (since a friend recommended I sign up when they had their prior wedding sale).  They have wedding stuff on sale now, including some lovely dresses (Nicole Miller, Dere Kiang, plus other brands), veils, accessories like tiaras, shoes, and I haven't looked at everything yet.  There are dresses that say they are being sold for less than 50% of retail (you should probably check around to make sure you're getting a good deal, but I think they generally are).  I've purchased a jacket and some other items off ideeli, and I've been pretty pleased.  It looks like the dresses ship in early May and are eligible for return (although I think you just get ideeli credit when you return). 

You can join via my invite link, www.ideeli.com/invite/jessicabessica, and I will get $25 credit if you purchase something, or you can join without an invite I think on www.ideeli.com.  I don't mean this to be a self-promotion, and I don't care if you join via my link (if you have real life friends that are on ideeli, ask them for a link so they'll get the credit), but I do really like some of the dresses and encourage you to check stuff out if you're shopping for day of stuff.

ETA: They have honeymoon packages, too.  I am seriously drooling over the Antigua one, but I don't know if we can definitely take a week off by the end of October. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards