Maine
Options

Items for Sale

I have a bunch of items for sale from my fall outdoor wedding...

- Approximately 25 black shepherds hooks; these are about 36" in height; we used them to line the aisle and hung flowers from them (paid $3.50 each; asking $50 for all) 
- At least 400+ feet of white Christmas lights (asking $15 for all)
- Approximately 30-40 white, pink and brown chinese paper lanters (asking $30 for all)
- 12 large white metal and glass lanterns; you can put a candle in these (asking $40 for all)
- 24 small white metal and glass lanterns; these look exactly like the large ones and can also hold a candle (asking $40 for all)

- 2 pairs of white high heeled shoes; each are size 8. (Paid $80 a piece, asking $30 each)

- Approximately 25 individual lights that hang in the paper lanterns (these sell for between $3 and $5 a piece; I'm asking $50 for all)

- Fall colored ring bearer pillow (asking $5)

- Approximately 20 silver table number holders (paid $70, asking $40)

I live in the central Maine and am willing to meet anywhere from Gardiner to Newport. I also usually travel to the Portland area at least once every 4-6 weeks. I can also ship anything listed (excluding the shepherds hooks and white metal lanterns) at the buyers expense. All prices are negotiable. Please contact me at brownb@alumni.thomas.edu if interested.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards