Maine
Options

Bridal show (maineweddingassociation)

So anyone going? I thought about it a while back but I am not sure if I will be going. I have most of my vendors now and dont really need to research more. Also I was super discouraged by the bridal show at the Ethan Allen Center a couple of months ago. I had a terrible experience with rude photographers and videographers. I mean I was pepaired for people to be pushing their business down your throat but I was not prepaired for someone to be rude to me.

Any thoughts?

Re: Bridal show (maineweddingassociation)

• Options
    hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really wanted to go...mostly for giggles and since I live in Portland it wasn't like I had to travel for it.  Unfortunately, FSIL's 30th birthday is this weekend and both Saturday night and Sunday morning have been booked (against my wishes).  I'm still holding out hope for Sunday morning, but who knows.  I'm a little disappointed.  Not that I need vendor contacts or anything, but I just wanted to go.  I'm always feeling like there is something I missed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hate bridal shows... but that's just MHO.  I think that they can be worthwhile for those bridal who have not decided on a lot of thier bigger items such as venue, photographer, etc.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going tonight. I have never been, and I just want to get ideas. Plus what else will I do on a Saturday night haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to the bridal show and thought it was fantastic. There were lots of people there, a bit crowded but there were a LOT of vendors! Got some great ideas for floral arrangements.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards