Maine

Dress shopping

I have an appointment at Andreas Bridal in Portland on Saturday.  Has anyone been there?  How was your experience?  Any tips/suggestions?

Re: Dress shopping

• edited December 2011
    Yes, I got my dress there.  I am blanking on my consultant's name, but she was great, and it was a great experience.  I really wanted to get a dress with a corset back, and several stores that I went to before Andrea's told me that only heavy dresses had corset backs (and I wanted something light), but the consultant brought out several right away based on the pictures I showed her with corset backs, and I ended up buying one of the first dresses she brought out (after trying on a bunch, that is).  Have a great time!

• edited December 2011
    I did a walk in there (apparently not recommended) but it was in the middle of the day on a friday so they were able to still have me try on dresses. I had Ashley and she was amazing. The prices tho are a bit much for my budget ($2000 dress inside of a $5000 budget..I think not) But I atleast found the style dress I want. But if you have the money to spend, their dresses are beautiful and Ashley was very helpful because I walked in there having no idea what I wanted and she found it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I should have followed up on this earlier but I had a WONDERFUL experience there!  I bought my dress that day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards