Maine
Options

WHO TO HIRE FOR FLOWERS???

Does anyone know of a good person to do flowers in the $1,500-2,000 range? let me know thanks!

Re: WHO TO HIRE FOR FLOWERS???

• Options
    We used Regina at Harmons & Bartons in Westbrook. She did a spectacular job! I have a photo in my profile photos (tried to upload it into this msg but it wouldn't work).
    Just my two cents! Penny L G M
  • Options
    do you mean Rhonda from harmons and bartons? thats who we are going with. our flowers are around 1200.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    No, Regina is who we used.
    Just my two cents! Penny L G M
  • Options
    You want to check out Alda Stich in Freedom, Maine.  She grows her own flowers and imports others. Phenomenol work!  She loves being creative and non-traditional and will use herbs in your arrangements if you're interested.  Good luck!
  • Options
    We went with Ann's Flower Shop in Auburn.  We have 8 people standing up with us, 4 kids in the wedding and our parents and grandparents are flowered.  This price includes all of thhem, my boquet, the reception, flowers lining the aisle for the ceremony, and ivy hanging from lanterns.  My boquet has orchids (which aren't cheap) along with other flowers and we paid $495 (we had a $150 credit from our venue)  Ann's Flower is family owned and they make you feel like family.  I highly reccomend them
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards