Maine

cupcakes

Does anybody know of a good cupcake maker?

Re: cupcakes

• Maine PlannerMaine Planner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What area are you in?
  • bridget121281bridget121281 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in new york, but the ceremony will be in fairfield, somerset county.
  • LindseyL17LindseyL17 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NOT "The Cupcake Place" in Winslow, I've heard terrible things about them. Splattered Batter was a personal favorite, but I'm pretty sure they're closed now. Sorry I don't have anything to add, just caution!

Just curious, where exactly is your ceremony/reception? I'm from that area and still looking!
  • LindseyL17LindseyL17 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NOT "The Cupcake Place" in Winslow, I've heard terrible things about them. Splattered Batter was a personal favorite, but I'm pretty sure they're closed now. Sorry I don't have anything to add, just caution!

Just curious, where axactly is your ceremony/reception? I'm from that area and still looking!
  • bridget121281bridget121281 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its actually in a friends backyard. Sorry i cant help.
  • lizrollinslizrollins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey im using the Cupcake Place for my wedding. what do you mean you have heard terrible things about them?? by the way they are still open and doing quite well. they have been featured in the morning sentinel more then once. not as a paid advertisement just to verify..
  • hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_cupcakes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:98Discussion:df355482-f131-489d-ac19-2d2f7f6a7a77Post:623ddca9-42d6-4a4d-94a6-b6605fc5dd25">Re: cupcakes</a>:
    [QUOTE]hey im using the Cupcake Place for my wedding. what do you mean you have heard terrible things about them?? <strong>by the way they are still open and doing quite well. </strong>they have been featured in the morning sentinel more then once. not as a paid advertisement just to verify..
    Posted by lizrollins[/QUOTE]

She said she thought Splattered Batter was closed, not Cupcake Place.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! If you're still looking for those perfect cupcakes, check out "Love Cupcakes," located in Portland, Maine. www.lovecupcakesinme.com Absolutely unique and delicious.
  • hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And the vendors keep on coming even though they're not allowed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Whoops. Sorry, didn't realize. We won't let it happen again :)
  • edited December 2011
    The Bankery in Skowhegan!!  They make awesome cakes and pastries!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards