Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

*Frognjessi*

So, I'm curious... What spice/marinade did you end up using for your grilled chicken the other night? (Can you tell that I'm hungry? :P )
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *Frognjessi*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well I didn't have much time for a marinade... so I basically took every spice I don't normally use and used it.  lol.  I thought it was good, but I was waiting for Benjamin to spit it out!  lol.  He said he liked it but he likes, get this, DRY chicken. *gag*  So other than the fact I made moist chicken, it was a success.  lol.  I had this Pampered Chef spice (I forget what it was) that was realllly good.  I'll have to find out what it was for sure!
  • Options
    jennybean2010jennybean2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha, i must confess, i also like dry chx. it must come from my mom-she likes dry chx also, so that's all i know. moist chx weirds me out. but i'm so picky and weird about meat to begin with. the more well done for me, the better. lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I do like dry chicken. But maybe with pepper on it. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    O my!  I had no idea other people actually liked their chicken dry!  I said "you know you're the only one in the world that likes dry chicken?"  LOL.  Maybe I'm the minority liking my chicken moist!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol, no FI and my dad like moist chx! and my mom and i suffer when we have to eat it that way too!! haha. we're so lame.
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can not stand dry chicken.  My MIL boils chicken and then grills it.  Oh man.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my first venture making dinner last week I made Stacey's chicken.  FI said it was better than his mom's, why?: cause it was moist.  I aslo don't like dry chicken- never knew some people did tho..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I should clarify my dry vs non-dry status. I like chicken sauteed with olive oil or a bit of butter. Not just stuck on a grill or put in a pan. So, I guess I'm not a dry chicken lover. :P
  • Options
    themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My grandma makes all of her meat really dry.  I like moist meat.  Except chicken wings.  I like my chicken wings to be pretty well done but not totally dry.Sara- I think I might make that chicken for dinner tonight, thanks for reminding me about it :)

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nope, i'm an all dry chicken lover. moist chx makes me gag! but, i'm also wildly weird about meat. i can't eat anything on the bone, and if it's too moist it freaks me out. moist = alive in my weird mind. FI cooks all of my meat to the extreme just for me. :)
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can I just say that I hate the word moist.  Ew. 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    it is a gross word KR.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    dry chix=grossness!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards