Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Good night/Good morning

Is it normal to feel this exhausted and still be up past midnight doing wedding things a few days before the wedding? I hope so, or I am just a procrastinator. :-)I am just reading posts from the last few days and wanted to say Hi. Hope everyone has a good Thursday. Two days!! Ahhh!

Re: Good night/Good morning

• Options
    jennybean2010jennybean2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning. I woke up 45 min ago and cant fall back asleep. FI and i fought over the situation with his mom last night.....ugh. Maybe ill go to the gym..tv is no good at 615am! Laaame.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning! CC7373- 2 days???  SQUEEE!  No wonder you can't sleep. Won't be on much today girls, heading to Pittsburgh for the next 4 days...YEAH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    EmilyBerdellEmilyBerdell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! CC7373 - yay for 2 days!!!! won't be on much - busy couple of days for me. I need to buckle down and stay away from the knot today! :)hope everyone has a great Thursday!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I had such a great wedding related day yesterday I have to AW about it! Have a great day!
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning.I am so tired - I can't even think.  And to top it off, I think we have a new guy starting and that means I'll probably have to train him.  I HATE TRAINING NEW PEOPLE.  Sometimes they take forever to understand what I'm telling them.  Yes, I know we have old school IBM computers from 1984 that only have the green font.  I know that everyone should have a PC but they don't.  I know my Grandfather hates technology.  I have to go through the same spiel every time we hire someone and my Grandfather ends up firing them within a 1 month.  /end rantGot the ML yesterday - no pictures though - the batteries died in it. :( Stupid camera.

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAAAAY for 2 days, Christina!! :]

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    2 days, whoo hoo! Jenn - I spend all day on the same outdated screens.  :)  It's still the best way to handle retail system stuff.  I changed my colors to blue text on the black screen to make it interesting.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning everyone. Happy 2 days 'til the big day, Christina. :) Jenn - Stupid camera! But did you have fun?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to try to kick some serious arse today on the work front. I might even see if I can avoid coming in tomorrow if I get lots done. :-) Yay for 2 days! GL if you have to train, Jenn!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning - TGI Almost! 
  • Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! Good luck completing all of your projects, CC7373.  Try to relax.  The famous saying here is if it's not done already then it doesn't matter! 
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  Yay Thursday!  I'm sleepy, but what else is new.  :) 
  • Options
    cobrien1976cobrien1976 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!!  I had a horrible work day yesterday, but today should be better.  Boss is leaving for a drs. appt at 10:00 and won't be back until almost noon, and I am out the door at 2:00 to go to Kennywood.  Have a great day ladies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! I'm so tired today, too. Hope everyone has a good day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!My car is still at the mechanic for the inspection, so I am at home waiting for E to take me to work. It feels so late already!Yay for 2 days! And ML!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! Its a crappy rainy day in DC today, blah! I get to work from home tomorrow though, so I'm happy!
  • Options
    snorgesnorge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! What a beautiful day today--need to make sure to get outside for a least a little bit of it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  Ack--2 days!  Good luck with the rest of the projects and make sure you have fun!I'm working from home today because our AC is down (again) and it's been so crazy hot these last few days it's been insufferable.  So hopefully the repair guy will get his head out of his arse and actually fix it (seeing as how this will be his 3rd time here in a week and 4th in a month).
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh man, I just figured out what ML is.  Slow today...  Yeah Jenn for getting it taken care of!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! TGI almost F indeed! It is definitely not a beautiful day here- so ugly that I wanted to stay in bed. Blah. Christina- yay for 2 days!! I'm sure the excitement will kick in some energy soon! :-) Heather- have a great, productive trip to Pgh. GL with the interview! Jenn- Hope you don't have to train someone day, and if you do, I hope they give you no problems!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning! I'm sleepy and want to go back to bed today.
  • Options
    themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  Today is my Friday! 

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Still havent figured out what ML means... its too early.  lol. 2 days!  Woo Hoo!!! I went dress shopping again last night. Found one that I really like- but still dunno.  I might post pictures if I get around to it.  But my camera died halfway through, so I'm not sure if my fav is even on there. Does anyone know of any dress shops downtown? I think I would like to start going shopping on my lunch break
  • Options
    CC7373CC7373 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I probably did not fall asleep until 2am, but I did sleep in a little. So, right now I don't feel too bad. On the to do list for today - wrap FI's gift, reprint seating lists and put in frames, print cookie table history and put in frames, Southside to stop at Clarissa's for a money bag and Fat Heads for beer (finishing GM gifts), email videographer agenda for reception, gift for my aunt (our reader).....and more....won't bore you with all the details. We drop everything off at the hotel tonight for the reception. It.is.so.soon!!! Where did all that time go?  
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I think I'm the ONLY person in the office today and tomorrow!  Yay!Sara, if you find a downtown dress place and need a shopping buddy during lunch time, let me know!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sara, let's see the dress!  And are we still on for Sorelle?  Let's do it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love a shopping buddy Ang! I googled it yesterday and didnt find any downtown- do you know of any around you? I'm charging my battery now and then I'll upload them. And yes Sonya- I still wanna go to Sorelle!  Pick a day and we'll start planning
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope, there's nothing at all near me.  I don't know of any downtown, but I'm sure there'd have to be one somewhere.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is the Big Day/Carlisles (I can't spell) place in the strip where KR got hers.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sara - weekday or weekend?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards