Maine
Options

Vendor Reviews 7/7/12 Southern Maine

Venue- The Woodlands Club, Falmouth, ME: A+
There is no way I will ever be able to say enough to thank these people. Toni Nappi was so amazing. She did everything for us. Everything. All kinds of little details and all kindaof huge things. Everything looked so beautiful and the food was so goood! Lots of compliments on everything there. This is top of the line service and quality for less than you might think. I was and still am so happy.

Photographer- John LoConte, Haverhill, MA: A+
His services were probably piced middle of the road but looking back now I would have paid more had I known how happy we were going to be with the pictures and quality of his work. He also gives high res disks and all rights of all pics, edited and not so you can print for cheap. The quality though, oh wow. It is great. John was so kind too. He totally blended in with everyone but was there when we needed him for pics we wanted. Our disks were to us within about a week of getting back from our honeymoon! e does weddings all over so contact him!

DJ- Dave Winsor, Portland, ME: A+
I know, another A+, but Dave was also just great. He played a little music for everyone at first then played great stuff all around what we had requested. He was super fun and easy to plan with.

Cake/Favors- The Cookie Jar, Cape Elizabeth, ME: A+
Basically I don't know what I would have done without Donna. We're getting to the flower disaster in a second. Donna's cakes must be the yummiest. Lemon cake with a raspberry filling was our choice. Now, these are kind of simple cakes, no fondant for us, but it was still beautiful. And the taste Yum. We also got our wedding favors from here. Lobster sugar cookies! They were so cute. Now, her prices are wha attracted us to her. WAY less than anyone else. She also went above and beyond when she was delivered dead flowers to put on the cake. She got brand new flowers for us from a florist. Now she was under no obligation at all to do this and didn't tell us aout it until way after the wedding when she actually ran into my mom at the grocery store. She went way above and beyond.

Flowers- Sawyer & Co.//Harmon's & Bartons, Portland, ME: D
I am so disappointed with everything. Most of the flowers did come out pretty but were so not what I wanted. Pinks when I said I didn't like pink and only wanted dark purple. Not to mention some of the edges were dead. speaking of DEAD, if  you read the above review of the Cookie Jar you'll note I said they were delivered dead flowers. Dead flowers to put on a cake. I mean seriously? Now I will say I did call and complain and did get 20% of what we paid back but for almost $1000 for very few flowers (we made our own centerpieces) everything was a mess. They are supposed ot be the best butnot so much anymore.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards