Maine

venues in Waterville/Augusta?

Hi everyone! Was wondering if anyone knew any venues in the Waterville/Augusta area. I've heard of the Senator Inn but they just almost doubled their prices from when I first looked, so that's definitely out and I've emailed both Waterville & Augusta Elks. Anyone heard of any events at those two? 

Thanks in advance!! :)

Re: venues in Waterville/Augusta?

• I've been to the Augusta Elks for a wedding. It was pretty simple and utilitarian but they had a lot of people and there was plenty of room.
  • The Waterville Elks is a nice venue and I heard they are not that expensive. We also looked @ the Waterville Grand Hotel and T & B's in Waterville.
  • We are using the Moody Chapel in Hinckley ( off of the interestate in fairfield and up the road 6 or 7 miles) and they have a hall on site called Prescott hall. Beautiful place and if you book both its 900 for both. 
  • I am using the Maple Hill Farm B&B in Hallowell, which is just outside Augusta and I highly recommend it!!! The guys that run it are sooo sweet and good at what they do, and it makes me feel good to spend my money at a small local business- my choices came down either them or the Senator and I think I absolutely made the right choice for me! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards