Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Reception Venues - Cranberry

Hey All,I remember there being a fairly new reception venue in/near Cranberry.  My friend is from Zelienople and is hoping to have her reception in that area.  Can anyone provide me with the name?  Also, any recs for venues in that area would be appreciated!Thanks in advance,Addie

Re: Reception Venues - Cranberry

• Options
    edited December 2011
    my ceremony is at St.Peters in Zeli. And my reception is at the 12 Oaks Mansion, its just up 79, get off the first exit- its on 228.
  • Options
    jennybean2010jennybean2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the chadwick on rt 19 in wexford?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    12 Oaks Mansion is probably what you are thinking ofwww.twelveoaksmansion.comIts located in Mars, which borders Cranberry.My brother and SIL had their reception at the 4 Points Sheraton in Cranberry, and one of my best friends had her wedding at the new Marriott. Both were very lovely!
  • Options
    morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll second jennybean and say the Chadwick in Wexford, just off Rt. 19.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!I think it was the 12 Oaks Mansion, because I was thinking 'twin oaks'.  I'll send links to The Chadwick and 12 Oaks!Again, thanks!
  • Options
    dingdongnwifedingdongnwife member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live near Cranberry and there are only 4 places I know of in that area for receptions. 1. Twelve Oaks Mansion on 2282. Chadwick off 19 in Wexford though3. The Sheredon Four Points4. The MarriotThose are the only ones that come to mind for me. If I think of more I will let you know. I hope she is able to find something she likes in the area.
  • Options
    kelly1516kelly1516 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my ceremony is in zeli, english lutheran, and my reception is at days inn in butler. in cranberry there is sheraton, marriot, chadwick, 12 oaks, shakespears in close by.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers my read shelf:
    Kelly (kelly1516)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards