Mississippi
Options

662 brides- need your help!!!

http://mississippibrides.googlepages.com/Above is the Mississippi Knotties website link.Im planning to revamp the site a bit, the idea is a lot of good information is shared here on the message boards, but as time passes and newer posts are created, the old ones get sort of left behind.  the website can be an archive for valuable information for current brides to be, and those to come along in the months and years ahead.i want to start with a recent hot topic- venues.  someone asked about venues on the coast, and we had a good response of different types of places and contact info.  i've just created a page on the website for that info.  now i'd like to do the same with the 662 area.  do you know any great spots?  where are you (or did you) have your wedding?  what places did you gather info on?  please post those things here, 662 brides/brides to be, and ill make a 662 page with venues, too.there's already a vendor review page, so if you have a comment to add to that, you can do that here too.thanks everybody!!

Re: 662 brides- need your help!!!

• Options
    ChaelsueChaelsue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got married in Starkville also.Stewarts Town and Campus did our flowers.662-323-4640419 E Lampkin St. Starkville, MSI also got married at the Chapel of Memories.My reception was at Memorial Hall on the MSU campus.The Little Dooey Catered662-323-6094100 Fellowship Street Starkville, MSWe had our rehearsal dinner at The Veranda. So good.My Photographer and stationary disigner were from Jackson.My DJ and baker were from Brookhaven, MS.
  • Options
    ChaelsueChaelsue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh I forgot to add that all attire was from Imaginations  in Brookhaven. Love them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Mt. Vernon Place in Tupelo! Here is the Website: http://www.billiescatering.net/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards