Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

I haz a...

...sickness. I can't stop laughing at LOLcats every day. They make every day better, I swear.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I haz a...

• Options
    cobrien1976cobrien1976 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh Molly, that first pictures looks just like my cat, Ivory when we hold her, we call her SUPER IVORY!!!  SO FUNNY!!
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the first one!  Ha!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The first one is the cutest thing ever! Aw!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, that one was cracking me up. I didn't get the 2nd one for a minute, but when I figured out that that dude has all of that crap under his fridge, I was LOLing. :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hilarious. I love lolcats too! The mousie one is funny because currently my boy cat's favorite toy--Red Mousie--is MIA. I have searched high & low and still can't find him. Every once in a while I say "Gizmo, WHERE is Red Mousie?!?!" and he just looks at me like "I don't knowz, mama, but plz findz him....plz..."
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh man, I did not realize that was a fridge and that guy was cleaning out under it.  Ha! 
  • Options
    jennybean2010jennybean2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahaha! i love the second one!! my cats get super excited, purr like crazy and follow you when they you get the spatula out and head for the couch! they even crouch down to peer under the couch with you, as if to point out exactly which toy they want! super cute. i can totally relate to that LOLcat!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wish I had a job where I could look at LOLcats everyday.  They really do make me laugh and feel better!  I wonder if they make a LOLcat daily calendar...
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    jennybean2010jennybean2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if they make one, i want it!! i became a fan of the LOLcats on FB just so i could get the daily picture and smile!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would want one too, but it would have to have a new lolcat for every day instead of every month!
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG!!! The second one is soooo my house. Sophie is always loosing her toys under our TV stand. I feel so bad for her because it has glass shelves so she can see her toys but not reach them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards