Mississippi

Ring resizing

Hi guys,
I'm looking for a jeweler to resize my engagement ring, tighten the prongs, and just give it a good cleaning overall. Any suggestions for the Jackson area? I live in Madison, so anything like Ridgeland, Canton, etc. area is great, but farther south is good too.

I just really prefer to get referrals rather than going to some random place on a hunch! Any suggestion would be appreciated. Plus, it'd be great to know if you've had a horrible experience with anyone so I can avoid them.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Ring resizing

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_mississippi_ring-resizing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:99Discussion:76728206-1242-428a-b779-9f30e2884552Post:5afa9452-45c9-49e5-997d-7356eb450f58">Ring resizing</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi guys, I'm looking for a jeweler to resize my engagement ring, tighten the prongs, and just give it a good cleaning overall. Any suggestions for the Jackson area? I live in Madison, so anything like Ridgeland, Canton, etc. area is great, but farther south is good too. I just really prefer to get referrals rather than going to some random place on a hunch! Any suggestion would be appreciated. Plus, it'd be great to know if you've had a horrible experience with anyone so I can avoid them. Thanks in advance!
    Posted by Mmoray[/QUOTE]
    Hey! I personally use Jackson Jewelers (in Dogwood - right in front of Kohl's) because I've just had such great service from them and Ron and John are just so nice. However, my MOH and her mother live in Madison and use Juniker's they love them and are both hardcore jewelry people. I'd say either one would be a great choice! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards