Mississippi

Found the BEST Wedding Planner!!

I was having the hardest time finding a good wedding planner in Mississippi, and a friend of mine told me to look up Kate Rosson, the owner of a company called A Bash Events in Oxford, MS.  Needless to say that was the end of my search for a great wedding planner.  Kate is so easy to work with and has been the answer to all of mine and my mother's prayers!  My wedding is only two months away, and I am not stressed or nervous about the big day.  I cannot wait until my wedding day!  It's going to be the most beautiful and extravagent wedding of the season!  You can look at pictures of previous weddings Kate has planned at http://www.abashevents.com.  Hopefully the photos from my wedding will be up there in a few months!

Best of luck!

Re: Found the BEST Wedding Planner!!

• justlalalajustlalala member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just do NOT use Shanna Lumpkin of Jackson!  She promises wonderful service yet when it comes down to it she and her "staff" (of kids by the way) can not deliver.  She lets things fall through the cracks, doesn't plan ahead, refuses to follow the wishes of the bride/groom, isn't available for the wedding party, blows the budget, etc, etc, etc...  She makes pretty presentations and sounds good.  But when it the day of the wedding and she is schmoozing your wedding guests for potential clients instead of making sure the wedding is going according to plan you will be sorry!!!  Do it yourself if you have to- it will be cheaper with the same end product.
  • edited December 2011
    Well, I got married a few weeks ago and had Shanna as my wedding coordinator -- my experience was amazing. From the moment Shanna and I first met to discuss wedding details, I knew that I was going to be taken care of. She and her staff were so professional and made my wedding day absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend her! Laughing
  • tdh123tdh123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can anyone suggest any REASONABLY priced coordinators in the Jackson metro area?? Don't have a ton of money to spend but would like the creative help!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards