Mississippi

photographers for Columbus area

My fiance and I are planning a budget wedding and don't have alot of money to spend on a photographer.  Does anyone have any suggestions for budget friendly photographers in the Columbus, MS area or surrounding areas that are willing to travel?

Re: photographers for Columbus area

•  SHARP FOCUS SHARP FOCUS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello If I have your wedding date open, I would be honored to shoot your wedding. I am not new to photography as a matter of fact I've been shooting for more than 12 years.
     I started my business in Oct 2009 so I am slowly building my customer/client base. I have state of the art Canon EOS Digital Equipment and I know how to use it:). I would do your wedding for a very reasonable price and offer you; pre-wedding, full wedding day/reception photos. I will shoot unlimited photos of you and your family and friends and place the photos unedited on a cd or 2 with copyright release. I am doing this because I really want to build a beautiful portfolio one wedding at a time.
    If you want to see some of my work, view my website:
    http://www.rubyrudiphotography.com
    rubyrudiphotography@gmail.com
  • amandagu3amandagu3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bethany Gilbert Photography is based out of Laurel, Ms. She is my photographer plus close friend. She does amazing work! I promise you will love her and her work! Her website is www.bethanygilbert.com Check out her blog and wedding pictures! Good luck! :)
  • jmordecaijmordecai member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help.  I just wanted to post that I found an AMAZING photographer in Tuscaloosa, AL.  Her photos are beautiful & her style matches up perfectly!!!!  www.heatherhphotography.com
  • ACCrowsonACCrowson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.amphotography.us

excellent!!! highly recommend! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards