Mississippi

March 10 and a little uneasy

Okay, so for some reason I just thought I could get away with saying "I want it to be pretty" and just show up and get married. As the 100 days some how turned into 73 I'm learning that's not an acceptable answer. 
I'm getting married at the Jiggets Home in Canton and I've only been to one weding there. And I can't remember much about it. If anyone has been there or maybe had their wedding there could you let me know how you decorated everything? just a quick run down. I'm really at a loss on how I want anything to look. 
or any advice at all really about things to prepare. I feel like i havent accomplished anything with this wedding but i know that I have.... I hope I'm not alone in this feeling lol

Amanda

Re: March 10 and a little uneasy

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_mississippi_march-10-little-uneasy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:99Discussion:f4859821-acd0-44f7-82e1-bd6108a59c30Post:a9cddf1e-a5e6-488c-a48c-7f1a70817ea6">March 10 and a little uneasy</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay, so for some reason I just thought I could get away with saying "I want it to be pretty" and just show up and get married. As the 100 days some how turned into 73 I'm learning that's not an acceptable answer.  I'm getting married at the Jiggets Home in Canton and I've only been to one weding there. And I can't remember much about it. If anyone has been there or maybe had their wedding there could you let me know how you decorated everything? just a quick run down. I'm really at a loss on how I want anything to look.  or any advice at all really about things to prepare. I feel like i havent accomplished anything with this wedding but i know that I have.... I hope I'm not alone in this feeling lol Amanda
    Posted by agrissett[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Agrissett, my best friend just got married at the Jiggets home in October! It's gorgeous out there! I'm under the impression that the woman there really takes care of most everything for you, but I'm not positive about that.</div><div>
    </div><div>My friend (or the woman at the Jiggets home) decided to let the house be beautiful all on it's own - which totally worked. You're getting married in March and everything shoud be greening up and I bet it just some basic flowers, etc would be really great. </div><div>
    </div><div>Call the Jiggets Home - talk to them and calm your nerves!

</div>
  • Have you thought about hiring a wedding planner? They really aren't as expensive as you think, and being able to sleep without worry the night before your wedding is priceless.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards