July 2013 Weddings
Options

TGIF! Weekend plans anyone?

Hi ladies! What's everyone got going on this weekend? Any fellow nerds out there who are dying to see the Avengers?? I'm going with my MOH and her fiance tonight after I finish work at both of my jobs, then it's up early tomorrow to go to her bridal shower!
Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone

Re: TGIF! Weekend plans anyone?

• Options
    Friday (night): Traveling to NE indiana to see family
    Sat: Meet with photog and place deposit; travel to far NE Indiana to visit with FI's friends. Will finish DYI invites and maybe toasting glasses at friends house
    Sun: Travel back to FI's family, travle back to Chicago

Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    FH and I are prepping for our move to Maryland. I can't believe it's coming so soon. When we accepted an offer on our house here in Michigan 45 days seemed so long. And even last week when we signed the closing documents, 15 days seemed like plenty of time.But now, I don't think all of the time in the world would be enough. We have so. much. crap. Our appliances are being picked up tomorrow which means nearly a week of no fridge, stove, washer, or dryer. Thankfully, we aren't doing all of the packing. FH's company is paying for a moving company to come in and pack for us. Unfortunately, I am not convinced it makes this whole process THAT much easier. Blah. I have no motivation to do any of this!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Today after work FI and I are painting the spare room. He swears it's going to be the "man cave"...so long as it doubles as a guest room I don't mind. Saturday and Sunday Im working and looking for a plan B limo option. The place I wanted and called today said they are booked for our day (son of a ---)!! That's what I get for procrastinating. Other than that I'd just like to relax...maybe see a movie or enjoy an adult beverage ..or two :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    It's FI's weekend with the kids. I have to work tomorrow but am going to my cousin's bday party Sat.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    Walkers - I know what you mean about moving. I had to move all of my stuff this past weekend and unpack it over the course of this week, while working a 50+ hour week and preparing for my MOH's shower this Saturday. ACK! Best of luck to you with coming to MD! I promise it's an awesome state :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    FI is going to the boat races in Mississippi this weekend to help his dad who is racing.  While I get to stay home make 5 dozen oatmeal cookies, try on my top favorite wedding dresses for the family tomorrow morning after my haircut but before my dad's company crawfish boil.  Then to top it all off I have a bridalshower my mom and I are throwing for my MOH's little sister this weekend.  I just hope FI takes his own final in accounting when he gets back and doesn't expect me to do it for him because I'm so sorry but bud you are going to be sooooo out of luck lol. 

The only thing I really wanted to do this weekend other then get my wedding dress ordered was go see the Avengers tonight and finish designing my invitations with the amazing FI's artwork to match our royal blue and yellow/honey bee theme we have.

Ohh well life goes on it could be much worse.  As long as I can sleep in a little this weekend I will be happy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Crawfish boil....that sounds sooooo good! Sometimes I wish I lived in the south..just for that lol
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards