July 2013 Weddings

OMG! Shoes.

My mom and I spent the better part of today IM-ing shoe options back and forth and not really finding anything that I liked. . . until about 10 mins ago when she messaged me these beauties from Famous Footwear that come in at an awesome $36.

I have secretly been lusting after these Kate Spade beauties for AGES. . .

but without $325.00 to drop on my wedding shoes I had pushed them out of my mind. 

When my mom sent me the pic of the shoes from Famous Footwear I almost died. Literally, 1/10 the cost and all the same effect. I'm so excited to see how these babies are going to look with my pink crinoline. The heel is a *little* higher than I had planned on wearing, but with nearly a year to break them in, I'll be rocking them next July. :) 

Do you have your shoes yet? Share a pic of them here, or of your shoe inspiration, or ones you're lusting after like I was. 

Re: OMG! Shoes.

• those are cute. dumb quest do they come in blue
  • I don't think so. :( They did have them in silver though. 
  • ok cool thanks for info
  • Mine are bright orange a and i heart them. Cant post from mobile though...poop
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • such a great find!! mine:
    i'll be adding some kind of sparkly shoe clip of course :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I am DYING to have hot pink barbie shoes. Ugggghhh, I would explode.
    But I'm torn because I'm not a big high-heel wearer so I have a feeling I'll be miserable after 15 mins of wearing them lol.

But here are my dream shoes anyway:
    http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Brian-Atwood-Fluorescent-Platform-Pump/prod139170748_cat17740750__/?icid=&searchType=EndecaDrivenCat&rte=%252Fcategory.service%253FitemId%253Dcat39980735%2526pageSize%253D120%2526No%253D0%2526refinements%253D727%252C&eItemId=prod139170748&cmCat=product

I love your shoes though! And WOOHOO for finding the perfect shoe for a great deal!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I have no shoe vision atm. I figure that's one of those details I've got plenty of time on. Love your sparkles, Mal.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Walked into Steve Madden a couple of weeks ago, saw these, and I knew these were "the ones": 

I was SO excited! Then I showed them to my mom and sister, and they were horrified. My sister's exact words were, "you're joking, right?" They think the shoes are hideous. LOL. But really though, they are so "me"... the bling, the height, the spikes... 

Anyway. I haven't purchased them yet. Another thing is that the ground at our ceremony location is not paved and uneven, so I don't know if high heels would be a good idea. But I really want some super high, rockstar heels. :( 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow! Those are high! I thought I was being brave with my 4" heels. They are rockin though! You can get heel caps that help prevent your shoes from sinking and being wobbly.  http://thesolemates.com/ I wore some to an outdoor reception and they helped a TON. 
  • Those are soooo cute!
  • eas1223eas1223 member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2012
    I haven't picked shoes yet, but I'm dying to!  I think I need to wait until my dress comes in so I can see what height I need. I'm hoping not to alter the hem at all on the dress and just find shoes that are the right height. I'm 5'9" so the dress might be perfect with a 2-2.5" heel.  I'm SO jealous of you guys that can do the 4" heel!
  • nursing2unursing2u member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited August 2012
    Well my shoes actually found me.. funny to say.. but sooo true.. I was walking in Macy's and it was like a light was shining down on them.. I LOVE PINK and of course my colors are pink and black...

Of course they didnt have my size.. and they gave me a list of what macy"s had them in the country..(yeah..the country).. I thought I needed a 9 because they're heels.. but I tried on a 8 1/2 and the size fit perfectly..  Sooo.. I started calling around the country.. I finally found them in ILLINOIS.. and they shipped them to me... I sooooo LOVE THEM!!!

They're Jessica Simpson "HOT PINK".. platform.. theyre like 5" i think.. but with the platform they feel sooo much less and sooooo comfy!!!

The best thing....they were 55.00!!!!!

S.N..  PLEAASSSEEEE IGNORE THE FLOOR!!!! LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I know it's not Brian Atwood, my dream shoes are Louboutin, but Charlotte Russe has pink barbie type pumpsand every other style one could want for a more budgetconcious choice, and even their highest heels are comfortable enough for me to wear on a daily basis.
  • Love seeing all of your shoe choices! All of yours make me feel pretty conservative though! I want Badley Mischka heels, maybe these (click) in white...but I have considered getting blue ones for my something blue or the pink which is my wedding color, we'll see!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I agree with MissKristenWed8.... Here is a pic of my dream wedding day shoes.

Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker July 2013 Knotties April Siggy Challenge - Why July? July 20th 2013 We both love summer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards