July 2013 Weddings
Options

facebook group

Not sure if anyone would be interested ..I peeked at a board or 2 and saw they had fb groups. Would anyone be interested in joining if it was created?
For those with privacy issues you dont need to friend anyone to be in the group and can share photos of your liking with whomever you choose.

Edit: link to the group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/370203306383583/370236183046962/?notif_tgroup_activity
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: facebook group

• Options
    i would love to i think terrific idea then i would be able show you my kid lol who i love more than anything and figure out her asian eyes and she calls it so that she need fake eye lashes for special events lol
  • Options
    That could be fun. You can count me in as interested.
    July 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Accessories photo _7466333.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    I'm interested!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    Ok so i created the group and will add anyone who wants in. The only thing i need is your name...i think....

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I will private message it to you so it's not just sitting around on this board forever and ever for stalkers to find :)
  • Options
    Sounds good. Let me know if it works on your end

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    So apparently I cant create the group without having a friend in it..so im.going to friend you, add you and then you can defriend me if you choose. Is that ok with you?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Sounds good to me! :)
  • Options
    Melanie, i csnt respond through the pm.on my mobile. Is your default pic of 2 girls? I want to make sure i have the right person lol

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I think i found you. Let me know and i'll create the group

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Ok...for anyone who wants to join pls pm me your name and ill add you or you can search for july 2013 TK brides and i think you can add yourself.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm in! I couldn't find it in the search, I'll PM you my name and e-mail (I think you need my e-mail to find me?)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    In Response to Re:facebook group:I'm in! I couldn't find it in the search, I'll PM you my name and email I think you need my email to find me? Posted by WalkersFurMama Mallory, i cant find you via email..and theres lots of you! Lol I made the group public so you should see it now.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Wahhhh! I can't find it. Can you put a link to the group here? If it helps, my pic has two girls wearing white in it. (me and my sis)
  • Options
    I'm interested! I tried searching too but couldn't find it. G2V, I'll PM you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I put up a link in the OP. I cant change the settings to make it public but i was able to search for it...??? Wierd. Ill look again Mallory. Hunting for 2 girls in white lol

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Chels&JimmyChels&Jimmy member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited July 2012
    Edit: G2V, the link didn't work for me! And I feel really dumb but I can't figure out how to PM you. LOL.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Pm's are on the left hand side under the "message board" option. Im on my mobile and trying to get the fb site to change links OFF the mobile option is being a major PITA

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Link didn't work. :/ But the good news is I have a super unique name so I will PM you and you can send me an invite!
    My profile picture is of a stuffed pink pony with derpy eyes. :D
    July 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Accessories photo _7466333.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    i think i PMd you my name let me know if got it
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_facebook-group?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:17b59be3-2e65-4bc0-9a51-51194e18b470Post:74dab28d-e9b6-4236-ba61-d97f569a3a76">Re: facebook group</a>:
    [QUOTE]Link didn't work. :/ But the good news is I have a super unique name so I will PM you and you can send me an invite! My profile picture is of a stuffed pink pony with derpy eyes. :D
    Posted by CKSillyPants[/QUOTE]

Found you!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Ok ladies...when i go to the search bar and type in July 2013 it automatically pops up the rest of the group name... ill have to wait to get on my laptop to find the actual link. Sorry!!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to Re:facebook group:[QUOTE]Linky Dinky:nbsp; <a href="https://www.facebook.com/groups/370203306383583/370236183046962/?notif_tgroup_activity" rel="nofollow">https://www.facebook.com/groups/370203306383583/370236183046962/?notif_tgroup_activity</a> Posted by CKSillyPants[/QUOTE]

Aahh!! Thanks!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    says unavailable
  • Options
    That link won't work for me either...  :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    In Response to Re:facebook group:That link won't work for me either... nbsp;: Posted by ChelsJimmy I'll pm you when I gwt home, so you can reply with your info.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    can you send my a pm since i tried PMing you and it didnt work
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_facebook-group?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:17b59be3-2e65-4bc0-9a51-51194e18b470Post:9425dce7-0c51-43e1-924e-d071c29d4095">Re:facebook group</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:facebook group:That link won't work for me either... nbsp;: Posted by ChelsJimmy I'll pm you when I gwt home, so you can reply with your info.
    Posted by Getting2Vowels[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you! I can't believe I'm unable to figure out how to PM. I click on the PM link and it takes me to my inbox. But I don't see an option to send one. LOL. Yay me...</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Re:facebook group:[QUOTE]can you send my a pm since i tried PMing you and it didnt work Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]

Im on my mobile and it won't let me pm. I can do it once I get home from work in about an hr though

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards