July 2013 Weddings

Officially have a date!!

Just got home after booking our wedding!! We are all set for July 26, 2013 at Clarks Landing in Point Pleasant, NJ. I cried I was so happy =) I only looked at 3 venues but I knew this was the place. I thought the decision would be a tough one (not to mention I'm a horrible decision maker) but when people say "when you know, you know" they're not lying. I'm so excited for our big day!!

Re: Officially have a date!!

• Yay for you!! I just looked up your venue; it's breathtaking, really! I'm kind of getting nervous abour booking a venue, becuase our date is July 6th, which is a holiday weekend, so I want to book it now. actually, yesterday, haha. But we're having the wedding 5 hours away from where we live (it's where we both grew up) so I have to wait until I can get some time off to go see the two venues I've narrowed it down to! I'm jealous, but so happy for you!
    July 2013 Knotties June Siggy Challenge - Location, Location, Location!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Green Lantern Inn, in Beautiful Fairport, NY!
  • Yay!!!! We just booked ours for July 19, 2013!!! I'm glad i'm not the only one who has to wait soooo looonng. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! It really is exciting. We've set our date for July 27, 2013. It'll be the 5 year anniversary of the day we met. :)
  • Yay!! That is such an exciting feeling! Congrats!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards