July 2013 Weddings
Options

Ok June I'm over you

I am so ready for July to come.  I am 1 week away from being a year away from our wedding.  Don't get me wrong I am glad I started over a year before it but I am so ready to be able to get the ball rolling.  You can't book anything around here until 1 year out I swear.  But more then anything I want to be able to say my wedding is July 6th and people to know I mean with in the year lol.  I'm so child like and get excited over the weirdest and smallest things sometimes.
Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Ok June I'm over you

• Options
    Im the same way. We still have a few more weeks before our 1 yr mark but I almost squealed when I saw 399 lol I'll probably dance the jig when July 27 rolls around!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    im july 27 as well lol
  • Options
    I can't WAIT for the one year mark, for the exact same reason, I just want to say it's "in July", and not have to tack on 'of next year' and have people look at me like I'm nuts...

Is anyone going to celebrate the year mark in any way? I think I'm going to treat myself to a manicure. 
  • Options
    My one year mark is my birthday! I'm getting married on my birthday. July 5th. We won't really be celebrating. But my cousin, mom, sister, nephews and nieces are coming up to visit (the kids want to go on the Air Force base.) Since my cousin's birthday is on the 9th I want to have pie or cake or something. But not really a "one year until our wedding" celebration.

I will most definitely be doing a happy dance and singing about it throughout the day.
    July 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Accessories photo _7466333.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    CKSillyPants! We are date twins!!!!

I will send a card to my MOH, as it's her 4th anniversary! We are so excited to share this date really soon. I might go out a get birthday ice cream and a few cupcakes! FI will still be in finals, so we wont celebrate until the 18th when we go on vacation. I might be a bottle of bubby. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    I'm in the 1 yr until you can book club too, so I'm super excited.

Also, that means my epics are just over a month away!  SQUEE!
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    ck--- at least he wont forget anniversary or bday lol or better not
  • Options
    Only one more day to go before we're in July!
    COME ON, SUNDAY!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

I do want to celebrate the one year mark.  being it's this Friday we might take the boat out as in the one he proposed on =)

Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards